Effective 28th December, 2019
Personally identifiable information is very valuable to Smart Mintah Business Services and we take safe-guarding that information as a crucial task. Our policy here describes how we receive, collect and handle that information. This Policy applies to all of the services and offered by Smart Mintah Business Services .com or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, Smart Mintah Business Services’s “services”).
Collection and Usage:
Depending upon which of our services you are utilizing, the types of public personal information that we may collect include:
- To avail our services you may need to register with us as a member. The member registration process requires that you provide your full name, email address, and other identifying information.
- Based on the services, we provide you with the option to submit pictures/video and/or a description of your item or service. This information is displayed on the site and accessible to other Smart Mintah Business Services We will not post lewd, nude, or semi-nude photos, so please do not upload them.
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information such as web request, browser type, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
We use users’ personal information to:
- Provide our various services.
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network and
- Developing new services.
Smart Mintah Business Services processes personal information on our servers in the Ghana. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside USA or your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Using Information from Smart Mintah Business Services Website: You may use personal information gathered from Smart Mintah Business Services website only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
The information that you provide when you post a discussion forum topic, comment, rate other members, and respond to ratings that others have given you, is posted in public areas and available to all visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, so please exercise caution.
Security & Disclosure
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All member data and activity is stored separately and is not directly accessible through a web browser. We use industry standard procedures and processes to safeguard the confidentiality of your identifiable personal information, such as firewalls, encryption, token authentication, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of network traffic to track abuse of our network and its data. Unfortunately, when you submit information about yourself to Smart Mintah Business Services over the Internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the control of Smart Mintah Business Services . The Internet is not 100% secure and others might intercept the information that you are sending. Remember that your account is accessible only through the use of your Password.
Who will have access to my personal information?
Our priority is to keep your personal information private and confidential. Smart Mintah Business Services will not willfully disclose, rent, or sell your personal information to third parties. However, certain personal information will be available to others in the process of using Smart Mintah Business Services .
Of course, once you provide personal information to another user, Smart Mintah Business Services has no control over how that information might be used by that individual. In addition, should you circumvent our on-site messaging system (where applicable); Smart Mintah Business Services will be unable to provide assistance in any disputes.
Smart Mintah Business Services may choose to disclose your personally identifiable information to others under the following circumstances:
You consent to share your information.
- In response to a criminal investigation, subpoena, court order or legal process.
- Your actions on Smart Mintah Business Services appear to be in violation of our policies (including, but not limited to, our Terms & Conditions).
- You post a discussion forum topic or a comment which we believe, in our sole discretion, may create a liability for Smart Mintah Business Services .
- Nothing in this policy shall limit, prohibit, or otherwise deny the ability of Smart Mintah Business Services to (1) transfer, assign, or sell our assets to a third party without limitation, or (2) dispose of our assets in any manner, through bankruptcy or similar proceeding. In addition, Smart Mintah Business Services makes no warranties or claims regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information we collect and disclose through our site, and disclaims any liability regarding its use.
Email Communications, Subscriptions & Opting out:
You agree that we may use your information to contact you for customer service, to inform you of important changes or additions to our site or the services offered over our site and to send you administrative notices or any communications relevant to your use of our site.
In addition to this, based on our Services, we may offer you the opportunity to subscribe to email products/services (e.g. Sale Alerts) or other newsletters on topics that we believe are of interest to you. If you have opted to receive a particular e-mail service or a newsletter, you can always opt-out later by changing your account settings on the website offering the service. We may also provide other appropriate opt-out options for e-mail newsletters (for example, by providing an unsubscribe link).
Changes to this policy