CediSell.com Billing Policy
1. You can use premium services provided by the Administrator in order to promote your ads and attract more users to them.
2. The administrator offers premium services such as Promoted, Urgent and Premium+ Promo packages. If you order a Promoted, your ads will be raised overall free offers. They will be displayed on all pages of a column, a section or a region. Premium+ are placed on of all ads and it’s supported sms and email campaigns. Detailed information on the duration, price, payment methods and other conditions of premium services are available at Ad Creation page.
3. To order premium services on the website, you should choose a preferred premium service while creating an ad.
4. When ordering premium services, you will be able to choose a payment method that is most suitable for you. If you choose to pay by card, bank transfer, or eWallet, you will be redirected to the checkout page of a relevant payment processor. All data entered by you on payment screens will be secured. The administrator will only receive information that relates to the payment. If you choose to pay by cash, you will receive payment details, which you can present at the nearest bank branch and pay.
5. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the features and types of premium services, fees and acceptable payment methods from time to time and for any reason.
7. Some premium services plans have a validity period, which is a term from the date of premium service purchase till the date of its expiration. You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to use the purchased premium service during its validity period, we will not have an obligation to make a refund of fees paid for the unused portion of services.
8. Available premium services are not subscription-based, therefore you should renew their validity period manually each time you need them.
9. Administrator does not guarantee any results of premium services and will not be held liable if they do not meet your expectations.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS:
Last update: 16th July 2020