- American Express
- Mobile Money
- Gift Certificate
Mulivan Group Ghana Limited is a Ghanaian - West African integrated company, founded by a Ghanaian - Mining Engineer, with wealth of skills and passion for Multinational business.
The Company's activities encompass:
- Oil & Gas - Supplies and Retail of Petroleum Products (Petrochemicals, Petrol, Diesel, Fuel Oil, & Lubricants).
- Mining - Precious Metals & Industrial Minerals - On (Owner and Contract Base).
- Building Construction & Real Estate - Development.
- Transport - Passenger and Haulage.
- Food, Beverages, Agribusiness & Catering.
- Internet, Telecommunication & Technology - Retail & Distribution.
- Automobile Retail & Automobile Spare parts.
- General Retail & Supplies.
Headquarters: Accra - Ghana, West Africa; Africa Region.
Founder: Engineer (Mr.), Livingstone AWUVEY!
Target Revenue: US$ 100 Billion by 2030.
Number of Employees: 120,000 by 2030.
Area of Service: Ghana / West Africa / Africa /Worldwide.
Office Address: Mulivan Group Ghana Limited - Accra/Tarkwa, Ghana/ West Africa/Africa Region.
CHAIRMAN & CEO - Mr Livingstone M. G. AWUVEY .
Acting COO - Mr Ofori Harry Junior; Petroleum Engineer.
Acting CFO - Mr Adam Mohammed; Accountant.
Acting CMO - Mr Hayford Gadri; Marketing & Sales specialist.
Mulivan Group Ghana Limited - Providing, for you, always.
Vision: To become the Ghanaian, African & Global Company; Setting High Standard of Change, for all.
Mission: To Head Change in Ghana, Africa and Globally; no matter how small - through Strategic Business - Participation and Collaborations.
- Value – Creation
- People – Orientation
- Change - Making