The company is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join a team of Mechanical Technicians to maintain, service and repair equipment and systems within their own scope of expertise to ensure that the production cycle is maintained at optimum levels.
• Install new systems and decommission old systems as needed.
• Carry out regular maintenance of equipment to ensure optimum running.
• Maintain service and repair the image setters used in the production of the newspapers to ensure highest quality outputs
• Maintain CTP machinery to quality standards
• Carry out repair works on compressors, motors, pumps and conveyor systems
• Contribute to the development of yearly maintenance plans.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good first degree in Mechanical Engineering (plant option) from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of two (2) years' relevant work experience
• HND in Mechanical Engineering (plant option) with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
• Knowledge and ability to read schematic diagrams
• Must understand the workings of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Keen eye for detail
• Flexible attitude to working arrangements
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
• Ability to work to strict deadlines with minimum supervision
• Proven ability to manage people and resources
• Strong computer literacy skills
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 23 January, 2020